Thursday, July 14, 2011

2011

I must admit, being away for a long time is both good and bad. I got lotsa stuff twirling in my head, doing synchronised swimming routine and other weird stuff which I'm not going to mention here(it's called privacy). But enough about me, the fact that I'm here writting again proves that you can't bring a good man down no matter how hard you hit him (well, you might bow over if you get a cheap shot to the lower region of your body) and it's not all bad being humble either :).

What more can I say? Well..a lot really but I'm not gonna worked myself up into a frenzy and forced it down your throat all in one shot. Just a little bit of here and there. A liitle gossip, a little enlightment, a little bit of just about everything I can think off. What sticks to me the most is how prepared I am to lose the one I loved the most. I mean besides the tears and sadness that comes along with it, what else can it bring? I guess it represent the situation that you are in whenever those news arrive to your lap. There are mixed emotions but in the end,it's your honest feelings that counts. Be true and stay true to your heart no matter what happens.

Peace and don't forget to recyle!

1 comment:

Leo Joseph said...

who do you mean by the one you loved the most...