Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's weekend people!

I woke up early, thanks a lot sunshine! I don't mean the sun, its my cat, he keeps jumping up and down the bed and snogging in between that it seems impossible for me to visit snoozeland. But it's ok, I have plenty of rest being on the oil rig for couple of days for work and additional rest. And they say, no rest for the wicked, pherghh.

The wardrobe have manage to arrive after finally making some some inquiries otherwise they just rob me blind and I will not take it! No, I'm not angry, its too early for that. I'm just gonna chill and enjoy the new wardrobe and its smell. I love the smell of forest. Now I have to figure out how the am I going to cut the ceiling fan pole a wee shorter than the originals since the wardrobe seems to tower just near the tip of it. I got time and I will not procrastinate on this any further, cept for waiting till the hardware store opens ehehehe. Apart from that, I'm good to go.

See ya on MOnday!

No comments: