Monday, July 25, 2011

Something lost....

It's Tuesday, not the first day of the week and why do I get this slow gnawing feeling that I'm gonna miss something? Being in Singapore does in a way, makes me see things differently. I kinda miss the small small things in life that was consider routine but never knowing that it was those things that add spice to this so called life.

Sure Singapore is great but I prefer them in small dosage, I don't want to get intoxicated in it's grasp ( who can with this crazy sales of all sorta things I would love to buy and owned but can't bare to pay by the end of the month so I keep a tight lid on my wallet). Manage to slip a couple of graphic novels but who can blame em if it's X-men and X-factor ehehehe...ok, my bad!

To lament on such notions..ahhh. As they say, good times will come to an end so I bid my farewell to the city of Lion and may I see you next time or next week, subject to managerial decision..buh bye!

No comments: